AWESOME TREK FROM TOREAN
We offer a new trekking route from Torean village located at the foot of Mount Rinjani, the same as Senaru village, North Lombok district. The Torean trekking trail is very popular for trekkers who want to head straight to the Lake in one day.
Torean trails its different then Senaru or from Sembalun route, Torean trails will go through the valley, but the trekking route is longer then another trekking route. usually Its take about ±9 hours walking in total, from starting point to the lake camping area. On track it’s incredible view, torean route popular from 2019 After earthquake in 2018, this trekking route the most used route because it’s directly go to the lake.
Read also: Trekking Rinjani start Sembalun
Torean rout will be starting point from 585 meters above sea level in Torean village in early morning, it takes 10 hour ascent to the LAKE before dark. At the beginning part, you will be presented with views of the tropical rain forest. and some time you can see the black monkey swinging through the trees. They are extremely shy, not like the gray one macaques which may gather near rest area waiting for leftover food from climbers.
This trail passes (Gate) at ±779 meters above sea level, breaches the tree line at ±821meters above sea level (Point I) and then it is a bit steep paths to the next (Point II ) Birisan nangka At ±1.078meters above sea level, and form this point to the next stop we’ll passes the famous waterfall (Penimbungan waterfall) at ±1,299meters above sea level.
keep walking to the (point III) ±1,355 meters above sea level and still walking up to Pelawangan Torean (babanan propok) 1585meters above sea level And after take water break at Propok, we keep walk up and down the hill to the lake area (camp) 2.000 meters above sea level, and there is you can see volcano on active and still smok from closer.
PRICE INCLUDING :
- Transport from airport,mataram,lembar harbor, teluk nare & bangsal harbor to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
- A night accomudation before trek in senaru.
- All camping aquipment : Tents,sleeping bags,mattress, cooking gears, toilet tent,stick and flash light.
- All meals 3 times daily on the mountain.
- Entrance fees Rinjani national park.
- Drinking water and soft drink.
- Cookies and fruit.
- Trek insurance.
- Additional sightseeing tour visiting senaru waterfall if arrival time maximum 04.00 PM.
PRICE EXCLUDING :
- Tips For guides,drivers and porters.
- Personal expenses.
- Flight ticket
- Shoes and warm jacket.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WHEN CLIMBING RINJANI MOUNTAIN :
- Mountaineering boots ( Trekking shous )
- Sun block/lotion, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Small towel
- Change of clothes and shorts
- Windproof Jacket