LOMBOK TO KOMODO TOUR.
*DEPARTURE EVERY SATURDAY & WEDNESDAY
Day 1. START MEETING POINT TAMAN SARI RESTO & YUNAS CAFE
– We gather between 8:30 – 10:30 at Taman Sari Resto (close to bangsal harbour, North Lombok) and Yunas Cafe ( Senggigi )
– We will wait until every guest has arrived and check in. We do registration for all in group, After that we will drive to the harbour of East Lombok.
– Activities for this day will be snorkelling, swimming and enjoying the sunset
– Optional: you can hike the mountain on Kenawa island for a breathtaking view
Day 2. WHALE SHARK POINT
( SALEH BAY SUMBAWA )
– On the hunt For whale shark during snorkeling
– Activities : Swimming , Sailing and Sunbathing
Day 3. KOMODO ISLAND – PINK BEACH – PADAR ISLAND
– Komodo Island, Visiting the Komodo Island to Hunting Komodo by Camera,
– Pink Beach, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– At Padar Island we will hike to watch the marvellous views.
Day 4. LONG BEACH – KELOR ISLAND – LABUHAN BAJO (FLORES)
– Long beach, for relaxing and snorkelling or plasy some beach play
– Kelor Island, for relaxing, snorkelling or play some beach games.
– We will finish the tour around 4.00 – 5:30 PM, depending on the weather conditions.
Deck Class IDR 2.800.000 / Person
Cabin Class IDR 3.300.000 / Person
* Price Included ENTRANCE Fee Komodo Park, Government Fee and Snorkelling Fee
* Our Price are non-negotiable. The full fee must be paid at check in
W H A T ‘ S I N C L U D E D :
– Pick up Service from Mataram city, Senggigi, Kuta Beach and Bangsal Harbour. and if you stay in gili island, you can confirm to us about pick up service from bangsal harbour, we can wait your first boat at the morning.
– Shuttle bus transfer to the boat
– 3x Fresh meals a day (vegetarian options are available) with Indonesian food
– Unlimited coffee, tea and mineral water (help the environment and use a refill bottle).
B O A T F A C I L I T Y:
– Safety Equipment (Liferaft, Life Jacket, Ring lifebouy, and etc.)
– Fresh Water and simple shower
– Snorkeling gear (a masker and a snorkel), no fins
– Charging points for electronic devices
– Small boat with engine for transfer to the beach
– Cool Box with ice for your extra drink
– For deck class we have a mattress, pillow and blanket per person on a shared deck.
– For Cabin class is a private cabin with a fan for two persons including a double mattress, a pillow and a blanket per person
– Length : 20M – 25M
– Wide : 4M – 4,5M
– Engine : Yan Mar 20Hp – 30Hp
– Sail : Only to help the engine
– Crews : 5 – 6 Crews
– Boat capacity : 25 – 45 Person
Things have to carry :
– Swim cloth , Towel , sun block .
– Extra energy drinks , soft drinks and snack