Savanna propok hill Is one of the hills around Mount Rinjani, located in Sembalun District, East Lombok, East Nusa Tenggara, INDONESIA. The hill’s height is 1,934 masl. Savana hill is one of the hiking destinations for beginner climbers.
Day 1 : After breakfast at the hotel where you are staying (sembalun area), around 07.30 am, our team will pick you up to register at the climbing gate office. It takes approximately 3 hours to travel on various tracks such as wet dirt areas and climbs. Indeed, it needs good physical condition, and you will arrive at Sekomak hill. Then, you will find two tracks.
Along the way, you will see lined hills, rice fields, and a wide area of pine trees.
It takes about 4 hours from the registration office (gate) to arrive at Peropok Savanna Hills entrance. after arriving at the peak, you have been prepared to have lunch by the porter while enjoying the view.
After lunch, the journey continues to SAVANA (camp area). If you want to enjoy the sunrise. The guide can accompany you while the porter will go down first to set up a tent.
Day 2 : At 06.30 am, after getting up, you can enjoy the coffee/tea that the porter has prepared. After that, you will enjoy breakfast with a menu that the porter has prepared. After breakfast, you can pack up to leave the hill.
After the trip Savanna propok hill, our team will take you to your next destination. Thank you.
PRICE INCLUDING :
- Transport from airport,mataram,lembar harbor, teluk nare & bangsal harbor to Senaru or Sembalun and return.
- A night accomudation before trek in senaru.
- All camping aquipment : Tents,sleeping bags,mattress, cooking gears, toilet tent, stick and flash light.
- All meals .
- Entrance fees Savana Propok Hill.
- Drinking water and soft drink.
- Cookies and fruit.
- Trek insurance.
- Additional sightseeing tour visiting senaru waterfall if arrival time maximum 04.00 PM.
PRICE EXCLUDING :
- Tips For guides, drivers and porters.
- Personal expenses.
- Flight ticket
- Shoes and warm jacket.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING WHEN CLIMBING :
- Mountaineering boots ( Trekking shous )
- Sun block/lotion, sun glasses
- Spray for muscle/balm
- Small towel
- Change of clothes and shorts
- Windproof Jacket